Around The Swan Pond And Through The Woods



I have a confession to make.....

My goal or more like aim was to be able to write a blog posts everyday since I started and yesterday I kind of ruined that streak. Oops.
The main reason was that I didn't do much. I had what I would call a lazy day. And because of that I couldn't really find anything to blog about. Not that, that should be an excuse...

So today I have decided to make up for it by doing a really awesome blog post today. At least my attempt at what I think an awesome blog post would be like.

My day started with me getting up at around seven in the morning. I ate breakfast and then went to go and get dressed and get ready to go and help out at the stables. Today I only worked from nine to eleven which meant I would have more time in the day to do other things as well. Like going on a walk.
When I got back from the stables I showered and then got dressed and ready for my grandparents visitors who would be coming for lunch and staying with us for two days.

My grandma has made a soup for lunch and then about half an hour after everyone was finished I went on a walk with my grandma and her friend. We took a stroll around the swan pond (which is pictured above) and then went on a trail that lead us across a field and through the woods. At first there was a little bit of trouble finding the right path that we needed to take to get out of the forest but eventually after some walking we came across it. And on our way we bumped into two very nice people who were out looking for mushrooms. One of them complimented me on my hair colour, which made me feel really good and reminded me of an idea that I had. But I'll come back to that later.



Once on the path we continued downhill until we came to the local park, where I just had to have a go on the swings. Because who doesn't want to let their inner child out for a bit?


Then after some fun at the park we all came home and chilled out for a bit. I had a nice iced latte, which I'll have to explain more about in my upcoming July favourites blog post. They are really good!


So was my attempt at an awesome-ish post. Hope you enjoyed it!

Oh.

One. More. Thing.

My grandma took me to the local church today on our walk and I noticed some flowers in big pots so I thought I would try and take a snapshot of some. I love taking pictures of nature so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to do so. And I got this....


I thought it was really pretty.

I also wanted to talk about the idea that I had, which I had mentioned earlier. At school I kept getting compliments on various days. Whether it was because of my outfit I was wearing, my hair colour, or my shoes people would always say something. So I thought of a way to spread the love. Every time someone would compliment me I would pass the compliment on to someone else. I do compliment people without getting compliments myself though. I just thought that spreading the love after you get complimented would be a joyful and happy thing to do! So that was my idea. :)

Anyway that's all I have for you today! Hope you enjoyed todays post.

Until next time,

Aimee. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top