Horses and More Nail Polish


Yesterday I went back to the stables after having a nice long hiatus from working and I also went back today. I love going to help out and spend time outside instead of being cooped up in the house all day. And spending time with the horses is also great fun. So I went back to the stables and helped to feed the horses and move the horses around from field to field.


This is the cart that gets pulled along on the tractor machine thingy. Complete with hay and buckets of horse food. Once the horses were taken care of I cleaned up a bit around the stable area and then went home for lunch afterward.
After a nice lunch with my grandparents friends, my grandma, her friend, and I went out to Aberdeen to do some shopping and my grandma had to get her eyes and ears checked. Once we arrived I went straight to Boots then to Superdrug to buy some more Barry M Gelly Nail Polish. It's amazing. I'm defiantly going to have to do a review on it sometime.
After the shopping trip we had a quick cake and tea and then came home.

And then not much really happened apart from I watched some of the Commonwealth Games and chilled out. So I have had a pretty relaxed day. Looking forward to another one tomorrow. :)

Until next time,

Aimee. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top