Lazy Day

source


Now I hate going all short with posts but I feel like today's is just going to be a quickie since I didn't do much or really anything exciting in which I can go into detail about. Which I hope to change since I have more upcoming work at the stables soon. So hopefully that will be fun and I won't be too tired out to write a good post.

My day consisted of getting up, having breakfast, then having a shower, and getting dressed. Today my grandmas friends were going to head back home so around lunch time we all went out to show them the right way to go then said our goodbyes. After that we returned home and had some lunch. Then for the rest of the day I chilled out and did some SAT work practice. Whilst I was finishing it up I decided to take a nap which felt really good. I then watched a bit of the Commonwealth Games,  had dinner and dessert and watched some more of the Commonwealth Games. The gymnastics really amaze me. They make me want to be able to do what those girls can do. All those twists and turns in the air. Amazing. I was in gymnastics when I was younger and I do wish I had continued.

And that was basically my day in a nutshell. Not very exciting day but a day no less. My posts should be longer this week since I will be going back to the stables. So look out for some more posts and definitely more pictures.

Until next time,

Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top