Raspberry & Lemon Baskets



Today my grandparents were having some guests over for some lunch. So my grandma asked me if I would like to help with making the pudding or as some of you may call it, the dessert. I love to bake and cook in the kitchen so of course I said yes.

The recipe that my grandma gave me actually requires no baking or cooking whatsoever. So it's very easy. Because I liked it so much and because it was so simple and quick to make I thought I would share it on my blog as one of my many recipes that I hope to share on here.





Raspberry & Lemon Baskets
The Ingredients


(From left to right)
200g pot half-fat crème fraiche
6 brandy snap baskets
325g jar good-quality lemon curd
50g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
150g Frozen Raspberries

Steps:
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about two minutes oh high, stirring halfway through. Meanwhile, stir together the lemon curd and the crème fraiche.



2. Divide half the raspberries between the baskets, spoon over the lemon cream and top with the rest of the berries.



3. Drizzle the dark chocolate over the top of the baskets and leave in the fridge to set for 5-10 minutes or up to 1 hour.


And then... Hey presto! The finished product!


Simple, delicious, and easy.

Enjoy!

Aimee. :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top