Cantering And Playing Horse Games




Hello everyone!

So I didn't do a blog post for yesterday because basically I didn't do much so there was nothing really to write about. It seems like all my weekends are starting to turn out like that.... Hmmmm.

Anyway today I went back to the stables to help out with a summer camp that is going to be running all of this week but it turned out that really instead of helping with anything I ended up actually being a part of the camp. It was like I had signed up for it. And that was kinda cool. It meant that I had gotten to ride the horses. I love riding horses. I got to canter today and it was good getting to be able to get back into the rhythm of doing it.

The camp itself was very fun as well. I got to do some relay races with the horses and I got some lessons as well which helped with reminding me what I needed to do. I found it to be quite helpful.

Unfortunately today was so HOT. I feel like the heat wave is trying to make a comeback and I can't allow it. The weather here in Scotland is so bipolar and it's not helpful at all to those who spend most of their days outside. Which I don't usually do..... but still.

I realize that this post isn't that long and I'm not really sure whether or not short or long posts are preferred. Throughout this week though I will most likely be posting posts that are going to be around this long. Hopefully they will start to get bigger again next week.

So I hope you enjoyed todays post!

Until next time,

Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top