Deans Shortbread Factory





Well hello there!

So I didn't post a blog post for yesterday (sorry!) and I almost forgot to post one for today. Fortunately a light bulb went off in my head that reminded me to do so before shutting down the computer.

Today I went out with both of my grandparents and their friend to celebrate their friends birthday. We went to the Deans Shortbread Factory and I had a salad that looked like this.....



It. Was. Delicious.


After lunch we all came back home and I did some studying and a bit of surfing on the internet.


OH!

Also yesterday I made a YouTube video. And not just any YouTube video, my first YouTube video...





Please have a watch and give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed it. Also subscribe to my channel to be notified of all the future videos that I plan to do. :)


I believe that that's all for today. Apologies that it was so short. I promise to make it up to you very soon.

Until next time everyone,


Aimee. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top