I'm Back!

Hey guys!

It's definitely been a while, hasn't it? I've finally arrived in London after a three day trip down here so I've gotten to see my cousins, aunt, and uncle. I'm staying with them then after the wedding for my second cousin I'll be going back to the U.S.

And right after I get back I will be starting school again. This year will be my senior year and I'm really excited to be doing my final year. BUT... I'm not so excited about going back to school. I have mostly mixed feelings about it...

Anyway I have a couple of weeks of my summer left so I don't have to worry about that just yet.

The trip down to London was pretty smooth. I took a few naps in the car and stayed in two different Holiday Inns. Both were nice but the second one that I stayed in was defiantly my favorite.
 It had a Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream vending machine in the lobby and they didn't charge for the Wi-Fi there like the first Holiday Inn did. I also think that the food in the second hotel was better. Overall though I do believe that my trip was pretty good.

Then when I had arrived in London I was greeted by my cousin Jack. It was nice to see him again.
So while I've been in London I've done some shopping, visited the parks, and played my fair share of video games with the cousins. I've defiantly had fun so far.

I also got to go and meet my mother and sister at the airport earlier this week. It's nice to see them again too. I really have missed those guys.

That's just a little bit of what I have been up to recently. I plan to keep the posts coming this week and then continue after that as well. It's good getting into the rhythm of posting again.

Until next time,

Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top