The Thoughts In My Brain

Hey everyone!

So how's life so far? School going well? That is if you're even in school.....

Recently I have come to really notice how hard it can be trying to juggle everything around and fit all my activities and to-dos into my daily routine and schedule.

Like this blog for instance. I feel like I haven't been updating as usual as I could be and it's not because I don't want to update or post new blog posts. It's just been really busy with school lately and I can't seem to catch a break until the weekend rolls around. And I know that, that's okay but I don't want to feel like I'm abandoning my blog just because I have so much work. Since starting I haven't ever felt that way and I just wanted to let everyone who is out there and who reads my blogs know that. And I hate making excuses or even when I feel like I make excuses. Sometimes I wonder how I am the queen of procrastination.....

So I wanted to just talk, or more like write down some of my thoughts and then have you read them in this blog post. A kinda like what's going on in my brain kinda thing.

First of all I would like to have a talk about my YouTube channel. Well last Saturday I decided I wanted to start making videos on Saturdays and now Wednesdays. The sole purpose for this idea was so I could try to reach out to more people about certain issues. Things like eating disorders, depression, family knots and ties, the future. All those kind of things. I also feel like it would be a good way to connect with the people I get who take the chance of watching my videos on a more personal level. Thank you to those of you who do by the way.
You see, I started a channel on YouTube which could be my space. My space to upload whatever the heck kinda videos I wanted to. However I also created this channel with the sole intention that it wouldn't only be focused on my life but on other peoples as well. Yours, to be more specific. I don't know exactly how I would go about doing this but I am currently on the road of figuring it all out.
Because yes the likelihood of it is that none of you may ever cross my path or meet me during either or our lifetimes.

And yes I know how weird that sounds coming from a complete stranger.....

But it's true. And also a topic for another time.... and why the internet is so incredible.

Getting back on topic....

I also wanted to say that I understand that my videos aren't great. The editing needs a bit of work and I could increase the content by I don't know.... A LOT. And this is mainly down to the fact that I am still learning. I defiantly hope to be 100% better in the future than I am now. So if you're willing to stick with me on this journey of mine that go right ahead. And if not then that's alright as well. :)

Secondly, I don't have any set dates or days that I will be posting blog posts. If you happen to follow my blog then you should know that my blog posts will be more like surprise blog posts that happen randomly and at any time. I hate having a schedule for things like these, and that includes my videos, because I feel like it takes away from the whole point of video blogging slightly. If you have something to share then you should be able to share it whenever you want. I unfortunately do not have that luxury. :(

And thirdly, Thank you to everyone who takes the time to watch my videos, even if you don't subscribe, and to everyone who reads my blog. You are all amazing. :)

Also here's a picture that I took the other day.....

(Mainly posting it so that my banner uptop doesn't look empty! No I don't feel guilty... at least not that much. And it's a nice picture, don't you think?)

Hope to write to you again soon!

Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top