Late Night Blog Post

Good Evening!

Sooooo as you can probably tell I haven't made ANY blog posts since the beginning of the year and it's already February! First off where has the time gone? And secondly I have come to the conclusion that I'm the most unorganized person ever. No, I take that back I am pretty organized but I am the worst when it comes to sticking to a schedule.

A lot has happened through the month of January and I've been quite a busy bee especially since I am a senior and being a senior has made my life very stressful. I have had to more studying than I have had to do in the past three years and the homework load has noticeably increased. On top of that I have had to do some special senior assignments that you have to get done when you're a senior. Which means that a lot of my time has been taken up because of that. And by some magic miracle I have gained a social life during this school year. I'm getting to go out more with friends and have fun times. Which is quite nice.

Now I'm not complaining about getting to do all these fun things with friends or having a huge workload because they are both great things to get to experience and most everyone has the opportunity to do both but not everyone and that's okay. I just believe that talking (or more like typing) out what's been going on helps me to unwind and gives me a chance to express what I'm feeling. Which is good as long as I don't go on long rants about it. I'd hate for this blog to become a place where all I do is complain or share all my stress. That's wouldn't be good for either of us.

Apart from all of my school work and the like I have also been trying to fit in time for some new videos for YouTube. Which is proving to be quite difficult. Not necessarily idea wise but time wise as well and as to why was explained above. BUT I hate to make excuses so I'll try not to but I don't not want to give you a reason as to why I'm not making any at the current moment. I hopefully will be back on board with it soon though! Which you'll be glad to know if you're interested in watching my videos.

So really that's all that's been going on. Today I watched the Seahawks VS Patriots for the Superbowl on TV and have to say it was a pretty close on edge game, Since I'm living in the state of WA I support the Seahawks and was sad to see them lose but I thought that both teams played a good game and in the end one of those teams either had to win or lose. Just disappointed that it had to be the Seahawks.

Decorated my nails in support of the Seahawks! 


And that is pretty much a summed up version of my day and my year so far. I do hope I can be as consist as possible with these blog posts through the month of February, as I love to write and I enjoy making new posts when I can. :)

I hope you're having a great year and I hope to get to talk to you again soon.

Bye for now!

~ Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top