Ordinary Day

Hello there!

Let me just start by saying that I've made it to day three! Yessss! Honestly I've surprised myself by keeping this up. I'm happy that I'm managing to keep up with my school work and my blog and soon I'll be adding in my videos for my channel again. I can't wait! It's a lot of work but it's completely worth it.

So today started out like every other school day of this school year so far, which pretty much consisted of me dragging myself out of bed at what felt like the crack of dawn to go and shower and then have breakfast. Oh joy. And pretty ended like that as well, except replace the bed with a desk and the shower with my AP Biology class. I have no clue how either of those things are equivalent but I feel like you get the picture.
I did stay after school to go over a couple of things with my math teacher, however, and then I walked downtown to the local Starbucks and had a snack there. That was pretty much my entire day.

Now because I don't like to write short blog posts, when I can avoid it, I thought I'd let you know a few of the things that are going to be coming up for this year. First of all I have decided to start a new little feature video on Wednesdays called "Dear Nicole." These videos will be replace my Wise Words Wednesdays vidoes for the most part. I mean I may do a few WWW videos here and there but the majority of these videos will now become "Dear Nicole" videos.
So what are these new "Dear Nicole" videos you may be asking? And if you're not asking yourself that then think about why that is because you should be. I'm just kidding.... Sort of.

Anyway...

The "Dear Nicole" videos are for my internet friend Nicole! We met during a YouNow live show and have become very close ever since. Because she lives in Canada we haven't met yet but we do Skype and text regularly. So I thought why not make some videos just for her? I have a lot of crazy and fun ideas just swimming around in my head and I can't wait to share them with her and with you.

Secondly... I may or may not be visiting the U.K. again this summer. Fingers crossed that I am though! The whole reason I started this blog was so I could record my adventures while I was over there last summer. So I'm hoping I do get to go back and record some more wonderful adventures with you. :)

And that's about it for today. Not a very long blog post for today but I guess that's okay. The main thing is that I'm keeping consistent. I'm really happy about that.

Oh! One other thing... I went to the supermarket today and I saw this....

Too early or too late? 

I have no words.


So that's the end of today! I hope you enjoyed today's mini blog post. I'll be sure to type to you again tomorrow! 

Have a good day or night! 

Aimee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top