Second Semester

Hello!

Today marks the day that the second semester of the school year starts! Well sort of it officially began on Saturday but considering I went back to school today, in my mind today was the day that it started. Make any sense? Yes? No? I'll just leave it at you understanding what I just said.

So saying that I'll get into what today was like...

During the beginning of second semester quite a few changes take place and most annoyingly out of all of them are the schedule changes. Having to get your classes moved around is hard and starting new classes in the middle of the year. Ick! That's probably just me though. I hate it because once I've finally settled into a comfortable rhythm of the order in which my classes go

BAM!!

It's changed and I have to reset my self and get comfortable with the new schedule that I have been given. And it's not that I don't like change, because I do. It's more like I don't appreciate having to have different class periods for the same classes.
So there's that.

Also I'm happy to still have Pottery as one of my classes alongside Net Sports which according to someone in the class is basically like having game day everyday. So that's exciting considering how lazy I am when it comes to working out... Just kidding! I love to run and I do it as often as I can, which is not very often.....

Anyway.....

In other news today went pretty well. I got very little homework, which was nice, and I got to mainly relax and get settled into all my new classes.

MY LAST CLASSES OF HIGH SCHOOL THAT IS.

*cough* *cough* excuse me....

I'm just really excited to be moving on with my life. High School has been a wild ride but this is the last semester and I've had a nasty case of Senioritis since the beginning of the year. I just can't wait to be done.

That was basically school for today. I also made a KitKat Banana Bread when I came home from school today because I love to banana bread and I thought I would give it a go. I haven't tasted it yet though.... I hope it's good and if it is worthy of having the recipe posted up on here.

Here is a picture of the bread in case you were wondering what it looks like.....



I'm looking forward to trying it and I'll let you know what I think of it when I do.

So I think that is pretty much today covered in a nutshell. I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for making it to day two of my blog posts. It's a mini accomplishment for me. :)

I hope you have a great rest of your evening or morning wherever you may be!

Byeee for now!

Aimee. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top