Short And Sweet

As you can probably already tell from today's title this blog post is going to be a short but sweet one as I don't have much to report about from today.

To start off, however, I will say that today was a pretty good day. On Wednesdays I have shortened class periods which means I get released from school earlier. Awesome, right? Also it's the middle of the week which lets me know that it's almost Friday!

Since it's the first Monday of the month there was a Senior meeting before school which was basically just a reminder about some of the things that will be coming up as the school year comes to a close. How exciting!

At the senior meeting we were also handed these wristbands....


We were given theses wristbands in support of suicide prevention. I have strong feelings on this subject that I hope to talk about one day either in a video or on my blog.

Then after the Senior meeting I did my things that I do at school and then came home. So it was a pretty productive day.

I did say that this was going to be a short blog post...

Also I started my Dear Nicole series of videos. So if you'd like to check it out then feel free to do that. They are located on my YouTube channel. :)

Until next time... 

Aimee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top