Ugh

So much for my continuous streak. I really thought I'd get the chance to make blog posts for an entire month. Oh well I'll have to shoot for next month instead.

Soooo what's been going on? Lately I've been quite...busy? You know I'm really not sure that that's the right word but we'll roll with it anyway.

Also I didn't realize that being a senior meant that you somehow suddenly have a social life. I understand that it's not like that for everyone and that's completely fine but for some weird reason it has happened to me. I know I've mentioned it before but wow. A lot of my time is being taken up because of it.

As well as that there's been school. The obvious, I know. I can't wait to graduate and keep on progressing with my life. Which basically is looking like another four years of school. Yay!

And that's pretty much what's going on in my life so far. As soon as spring and summer break roll around I'll hopefully be sharing all kinds of fun adventures with you. Which will be great!


I don't have any pictures to share with you from today so here's my cat Louie being used as a table from the other day when pancakes were being consumed. Enjoy!

Hope to see you again soon!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top