She Returns

Hello!

I am back... from the dead. And as you can see my blog has had a bit of an update as it looks completely different now.

I have decided to come back because in all honesty I really miss writing and having a place where I can share my thoughts with the world. I don't think I've made a blog post in over a month. So I felt that this was long overdue.

Anyway.. what's been happening in my world? Wellll....



I am almost ready to present my senior project! I am really excited to be getting it done and over with. It will just be one less thing to worry about for graduation. So that's happening.

I have also been doing a lot of studying for my Accuplacer. The Accuplacer, by the way, is a test that students can take to see which classes they should be placed in. I already took it and I did alright but I'm going to take it again and see if I can improve. I'm betting I can!

Also Spring Break is approaching! That means that my little holiday trip to Oregon will be happening soon. I hope to update during that trip with vlogs and blog posts and such as much as I can. I really try to milk it when I go on trips because they don't happen very often. So I'm really excited for that.

And  I think that's about it for right now. I have to get back to my studies so I didn't want to make this blog post too long. I hope you don't mind.

Hope you're having a great week!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top