A Free Moment

Good Morning/ Good Evening to you wherever you are!

Currently it's morning where I am and usually I would be at school at this time but instead I am at a coffee shop sipping on a vanilla latte while finishing up the book Jane Eyre which I have to read for school. Although technically I'm writing this instead of reading but I should be back to reading as soon as this post is done.




 


So why am I in a coffee shop you ask? (and if you didn't ask then I'm just going to pretend you did :) )

Well curious reader I am in a coffee shop because this week at my school is testing week for the lower class-men and the juniors. A new test is being taken called the SBAC and the seniors don't have to take it so we have a late start throughout the week meaning every morning this week (apart from Thursday) I should be making a post. Yay! I guess that's a good thing if you like my blog. :)

Now I don't want to make this too long because I do have to continue with my novel but I thought that I would just give you a little insight into what's been going on for the past two days since I haven't updated on that yet.
So the last two days... Well not much has been going on to be honest so maybe this wasn't as good as an idea as I thought... Oh well.

On Saturday It was basically tidy up and get ready for my mums party/gathering that was going to be happening in the evening. Which was fun. I went out to my friends house for a campfire Saturday evening. It was a last minute thing. But it was fun and I enjoyed talking to my friends about what was going on in their lives as well as my own.
And then on Sunday I spent the day with my mum because it was Mothers Day here in the US of A. So that was fun. :)

(The fire from Saturday! I felt like my face was melting because of how hot it was.)


That is pretty much everything for now. I may do another post later today depending on how I'm feeling/how busy I am. I hope I can. Also (just because I can) I thought I'd let you know that later I plan on uploading a new video to my YT Channel. It's been about two weeks so I think it's about time I add another one. Haha.

Well that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here again soon!

Aimee. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top