Short Day

Hello!

I am currently being a bit naughty at the moment as I am currently in 4th period as I write this. Don't tell my teacher! I am supposed to be researching the book I read for my paper that I will eventually be writing. But as you can see I am a bit distracted.

I just wanted to make a quick update because I couldn't do one this morning as I was in pottery working on my teapot. Which by the way is looking pretty good. (I'll post a picture when I get home).

Yesterday evening I had rehearsal. And it's not one of the best rehearsals because I was not needed for most of it but I went anyway. Like a good little actress. I also mentioned that I was going to upload a video yesturday. Well I'm hopefully going to be doing that today and tomorrow. We'll see. It really all depends on how busy I am. But I hope to. :)

And today at school has been a short day. All my classes have been either 25-30 minutes long. Which is nice and not nice. It means I don't have to been in school for as long but it also means I have barely any time at school to work on my papers. Grrrr.

Not much to report as not much has happened since I last wrote a post. Although I'd like to mention that I will be trying out new types of blog posts. You'll see what I mean when I write them. :)

Thanks for reading!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top