Summertime Begins...

Source: http://hannahmaaane.tumblr.com/

Hello there!

So I always find the first blog post after a taking a long break a bit hard to do. I never really know what to start off with... so I'm just going to go with the flow and see where this blog post ends up.

I guess to start off.... I graduated! Yay! At this point, to all my friends and family, it's old news. But exciting never the less. The next step is to start job hunting. I'd hate to just be lazing around the house over the summer....like I have been currently....

I have also decided to start my YouTube channel up again. I believe the last video I made was three weeks ago... so I'll be getting caught up with that.

I thought that in this blog post that I would make a list of all the things I wish to accomplish during the summertime. In the hope that it will help me to feel more motivated to do all of the things on my list.

So here I go...



List of things I hope to accomplish during the Summertime

1. Get a job!

(Source: http://billypenn.com)

I will be starting college in a few months time and I realize that the tuition for college plus the classes costs A LOT of money. Also like I mentioned before I don't want to be doing nothing during the summer. Or even feel like I'm not doing anything productive. I honestly don't mind working or being put to work as it gives me something to do. So yes, number one on my list is job search and acquire. 

2. Daily Workouts

(Source: http://rack.3.mshcdn.com)

I haven't been working out as much as I would like to. I used to run on the treadmill quite a lot but now a days I don't do that much. But I really want to get back into it! I miss it and love feeling healthy and fit and just refreshed. I feel that way when I exercise so I really want to get back into working out. :)

3. Update my YouTube channel daily

(Source: sugarscape.cdnds.net)

I tend to have trouble with this one because of how busy I am or how busy I feel I am. I like to make videos when I feel like I have the time to edit it as well as film it. I am in a play at the moment and it's hard to find time to make a video and then edit it with the job search, exercise, and rehearsal all on my plate as well as finding time for the fun things as well. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to try. 

4. Consume less sugar 

(Source: http://media.giphy.com/)

I am addicted to sugar and have the largest sweet tooth out of anyone else I know. However, that's not necessarily a good thing. I have been consuming an awful lot of sugar lately and I want to change that. So I'll be staying away from candy and other sweets for the time being. Easier said then done. Haha.

5. Keep a constant journal


(Source: http://kingdomjournalist.tumblr.com)

The last and final one. I don't think I've mentioned this before but I do keep a journal... or I used to at least. I like to write and I do miss journalism so it's something that I also want to start and continue with. I feel like a journal is a object that I can make all my own and decorate and use as I like. I'm also a very sentimental person and I love looking back at all my old journals. I can see how much I've changed. It's pretty cool. 

So those are my top five things I'd like to focus on. I also wanted to mention that for the entirety of July I will be going vegan. Mainly for personal reasons but also because I want to challenge myself. And if I can manage it and not hare it too much then I think I'll continue. :)

That's all for now. I hope to continue my blog daily and make a new post a least once a day or every other day. We'll see. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Aimee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top