Continuing On

Hello!

I'm really happy about continuing on with this. It feels good.

So getting on with today.... Today was my first day as a vegan and surprisingly it wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be. In other words, I managed it quite well. I didn't have any cravings for foods that I shouldn't have and I did find some good grub to eat throughout the day as well. I believe I can manage it without any problems but I suppose only time will tell.


Apart from all that today was a pretty laid back day. I decided to take it upon myself and apply for my first job at a local Starbucks. I'd love to get a job there so I'm crossing my fingers and am hopeful. I also filmed a video today as well as had play rehearsal. I'm hoping to have the video up by tomorrow and of course, continue with rehearsing for the play.

I suppose that this blog post will be a short one for today. I do hope to update as often as possible and make my blog posts longer. I'll definitely work on it.

However for now I'll leave you with this....

Have a good day/night wherever you are!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top