Banana Bread

Hello!

Today I decided to film a baking video! Which meant that I had to bake something (obviously). So I chose to bake some banana bread! And I have decided to write up the recipe on my blog so that if you don't happen to watch my videos or prefer reading a recipe rather than watching one happen you can!

So here is my banana bread recipe!





Ingredients: 

  • 3 bananas (preferably ripened)
  • 4 oz of butter or alternative 
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar 
  • 2 cups of flour 
  • baking powder (use if you're using all-purpose flour. amount also depends upon how much flour you use) 
  • a pinch of salt 
  • vanilla or any other flavoring (optional) 
Steps:
  1. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit  
  2. Get a bowl, combine the bananas and the butter, and mash them together. 
  3. Add the rest of the ingredients one by one 
  4. Mix them together 
  5. When you are done with the mixing grease a bread tin.
  6. Pour the batter into the bread tin 
  7. Cook for 1 hour (may need more or less depending on your oven temp) 
  8. Take out of the oven when done and let stand for 15 minutes 

And tada! Your banana bread has been made!  

I hope you enjoyed this post! I look forward to making more like it. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top