Cats

Hello!

So as some of you may or may not know... I love cats. Heck, I love animals in general. So today I thought I would do a blog post about some really cool and fun facts about cats. I actually own two cats. Their names are Louie and Charlie. They are the friendliest and cutest cats in the entire world and no that is not an exaggeration.

And to prove my point here are a few pictures of them...

 Louie & Charlie


Charlie 
Louie 
                                                           
Now onto the facts!


Facts:

  • Cats conserve energy by sleeping for an average of 13 to 14 hours a day.
  • A group of cats is called a clowder, a male cat is called a tom, a female cat is called a molly or queen while young cats are called kittens.
  • Cats have over 20 muscles that control their ears
  • Cats can't taste sweetness 
  • A cat's purr may be a form of self-healing, as it can be a sign of nervousness as well as contentment.
  • Female cats are typically right-pawed while male cats are typically left-pawed.
  • Cats can run up to 30 mph
  • A cat can jump approximately seven times its height.
So there are some facts about cats! 

I hope to see you again soon. 

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top