My Funk


Hello!

So I have decided to make this blog post a more in depth one than what I usually write about. I'm all about variety and trying new things so I wanted to give it a go. 

Sometimes when I make my YouTube videos I feel as if they go really well. Other times not so much. I like to look back and reflect on a video and think that I did a good job on it but there are times when I feel like I am unable to do that because of how poorly I feel the video content was. And sometimes it comes down to the fact that I feel like I have to make a video on some days. And when that happens the videos are usually not well made and pretty much quite uninteresting. 

I love making videos but sometimes I get all caught up in the creation of the videos that I don't stop and think about why and for whom I am making the videos. Now that I am writing this blog post I am being given an opportunity to reflect upon those very two things. Which is nice. 

For a while now I have always somewhat known that I may never become an insanely huge channel, which is absolutely fine. Even though, I will admit that, it would be extremely fun and exciting to have that happen. But for now, while I am simply a speck on the radar of other channels I will use my channel to create content that I enjoy and that people who watch my videos may hopefully enjoy. 

I make videos for me, but I also aim towards making videos that others my stumble upon and enjoy as well. I also make videos because I enjoy doing it. I want to be able to look back at my 18 year old self when I'm 87 or whatnot and remember what it was like to be 18 and cherish those memories. Hence why I'm also trying to start a vlogging channel. Which, by the way isn't easy to do when you have an uninteresting life like the one I have now. 

So what does this all have to do with you having a funk, Aimee? Well... recently I've been having these grand and amazing ideas for YouTube videos that I would love to make. However, I just don't have the equipment and tools to make them happen. Which then leads me into a bit of a funk. I know that I could attempt to make these videos that I am imagining about in my head on a daily basis. But if I were to do that I feel like they wouldn't come out how I envision them and I would only become disappointed and wish that they could be better made. So then I tell myself that when I have the right equipment and such that I will be able to do it. The thing is though.... I have no clue when that will be. And as patient as I am I would hate to put my channel on hiatus until who knows when. Which is why I'm in a bit of a funk at the moment. 

Don't worry however, this will not effect my YouTube videos. I still plan on making and uploading videos in the hope that with each video I will only improve. 

I'm glad I could get this off of my chest, as I am already starting to feel a lot better, and if you have any words of wisdom or such then I would love it if you could leave them down below in the comments section! 

See you again soon! 

Aimee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top