Practice for VEDS

Hello!

I realize that I haven't made a blog post for a while. So I thought I would change that.

I recently uploaded a new video to my YouTube channel, however, it was quite an old one and a handful of things have changed since then. Like, for example, I now have a job! Which is really exciting. This is my first job and I am so grateful to have it and happy to have it.



Now I don't want to talk about my life too much on here for right now because why do that when I can make a video about it instead? Or at least add it to a video....

Now you may be wondering what VEDS stands for and why I would need to practice for such a thing... Well VEDS stands for Video Everyday in September. Which is very similar to VEDA, which is very similar to Video Everyday in April/August. Basically it's as easy as it sounds. I'll be recording, editing, and uploading a video everyday in September. And of course I'll need to practice because of how lazy and bad I am at making videos on a daily basis. So this next week I'll be making a video everyday and posting those videos on my side and main channels.

I am really excited to start this and make new videos... and also to start my job. :)

I also hope I can keep up with this blog as well, as I love writing and finding new ways to express my creativity.

Hope to see you here again soon!

Aimee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top