Updates & Things


Hello and welcome to my new sexy blog layout! I honestly love it SO much.

Today I thought I would do a blog post update on what's been going on with me and my life.

So to start....


I've gotten an job! This is my very first job as I have never had one before... or at least a real (official) job. If that makes any sense. So, yes I am very excited. :)

I have also been more frequently making and updating my YouTube channel. Which, to me, is also quite exciting, even if my videos aren't the best that they could be. It's definitely something.

I also am working towards being able to make more blog posts. I'm hoping now that I have given my blog a bit of a makeover, I will be able to be more inspired and active towards writing and creating more blog posts. I have a handful of ideas that I would like to produce. So lookout for those if you are interested.

That's about it for now. I hope you're having a lovely day/night.

See you again soon!

Aimee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top