A New Week

Hello!

So... This is my fist blog post that I am writing from college! Yay! I'm really excited that I have some time to do this, as this is something that I really want to do.

So before I continue on I just wanted to mention a couple of things...



First things first... I am currently in between classes at the moment and have already finished up an assignment for my first class which isn't due in until Wednesday and I already have all my other assignments done which is why I can afford to spend some time on here writing a blog post. Now this may not be the case for the future. As I have only recently started college the work load hasn't been too bad. But that's not to say that it won't get any heavier in the future. I am going to try my absolute hardest to try and either make or find some time to be able to update this blog regularly. I love writing and this is a fun and shareable way to go about doing it.

Secondly, if you are regular viewer to my YouTube channel you will have noticed that there hasn't been a new video for quite a while but fear not... there should be a new one today! I say should because I have already filmed it... I just need to get to editing and uploading it. :)

Anyway, with all that aside, life is pretty good so far. I'm enjoying all the classes I have and am have been recently cast into another play. Stay tuned to find out which one!
Nothing super new to report.... except maybe one thing....

I'M GOING TO THE U.K. FOR CHRISTMAS! ( :D x 1000 )

(Just wanted to get that out of my system)

Yes, it's true! I will be spending one of my first (of hopefully many) Christmases in the U.K. with my family and I absolutely cannot wait.

I will defiantly be vlogging and making videos throughout December because this year's December is definitely going to be one that I want to remember.

OH! And that reminds me....

Last month I mentioned that I was going to attempt VEDS (Video Every Day in September). Well as you can clearly see that hasn't happened and I have felt really bad about not being able to go through with it because of how busy I have been. So I have decided to go ahead and do VEDO which, if you have already guessed, is Video/Vlog Every Day in October. I will (hopefully) have enough time to do that. I have some really cool ideas for some Halloween/spooky themed videos and I would absolutely love to share them with you.

I believe that that's about it for today.

I hope you have a great Monday and I look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow!

Take care,

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top