What's Been Happening

Hello!

So I finally have a minute to sit down, relax, and write a blog post. It feels like forever. And with my schedule the way that it is it probably has been. I apologize. I originally said I would be doing BEDO as well as VEDO but I have barely anytime for VEDO right now let only BEDO. However, that only means that I won't be writing a blog post everyday. I will be keeping my blog updated regularly though.



Now, a few exciting things have been happening in my life and I really wanted to share them all with you.

First off, my family and I recently fostered a puppy (actually a dog but I like to call him a puppy) named Max. He's a boxer mixed with some other type of dog, but he looks more like a boxer than what he's mixed with. And I am so happy to have him staying with us. He really is a sweetheart.

Also, I have started gotten more into school life and have started rehearsals for Romeo and Juliet. I also should be uploading and editing all my VEDO videos that haven't already been uploaded today. I have been making them for the past few days but I haven't found time to upload them yet.

So look out for those!

And that's about it for today. Nothing other than those two things are really new. I lead a pretty simple life. *sighs*

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you have a lovely rest of your day/night!

Aimee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top