Hello December, Goodbye November

Source: http://weheartit.com/entry/group/27945194


Hello!

I can't believe that it is almost December! Wow, time has gone by really quickly. 



There are a lot of things that I love about December. The cold crisp snow, the warm smell of gingerbread baking in the oven, the rich scent of hot chocolate. Yep, so many things. Oh and I just remembered... tomorrow I get to open my advent calendar, so that's pretty cool too. 

Also, In the magical spirit of Christmas time and everything Decembery (yes, that's a word now) I have decided to participate in Vlogmas. Which, for those of you who don't know, is basically me vlogging throughout the entire month of December. Wish me good luck because I am sure going to need it! 

I also want to try (notice I said try) blogging throughout December. My goal would be to write a blog post every day in December, I don't know if I'll be able to manage it but I would l definitely like to give it a shot. Especially since I'm going to be visiting the U.K. during half of the month. Which is really exciting! I have my countdown going and I have 15 days left before I leave! :)

Also, what do you think about the new blog update? I'm still getting used to it but I do like it a lot. I'm still in the process of editing and messing around with it, so please bear with me. 

I believe that that's going to be all for now! I hope you have a great first of December! 

Thanks for reading!

Aimee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top