My Plan

I can't believe it's already November! Time to bring out my autumnal boots. :)

Hey there!

So recently one of my biggest goals recently has been to find a way to be able to blog and vlog and while keeping it consistent. Today I spent most of the day editing and uploading videos to my second channel on YouTube. It was fun trying to figure out which videos I wanted to upload. I had a lot of old videos that were filmed but never put up and so I decided to take it upon myself and do it today. 


I usually don't have anything to do on Thursdays so I like that I can relax and work on my YouTube channel and my blog. Which got me thinking. If my Thursdays are so free and relaxed then why not use them to the most of my advantage? So, knowing that, I have decided to start making and posting main channel videos on Thursdays or at least it's my goal to be able to do that. 
Also, I was going through my camera the other day and found a couple pictures that I had take from a while ago that I wanted to share with you.... 

 First picture is of my dog Max. Isn't he a cutie?

This is an attempt at me trying to be artsy.... do you think I succeeded?

I really am hoping to make a Max video in the future. He's been the best dog so far and I love spending time with him. I may even write a blog post about him... there's an idea! 

Anyway, I hope you're doing well and enjoying the weather where ever you are in the world! 

Have a great rest of your day and I hope to see you back here again soon! :) 

Aimee :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top