A Short Day Out | Blogmas Day 13


Hello!

So the other day I took a trip out with my grandparents, mum, and sister. While I was out I took some pictures and I have decided to share those pictures with you. :)





The trip started with a walk around the small village and a few last minute present and food shopping then everyone headed into the coffee shop for some hot beverages and cake! I choose banana cake with what I believe was cream cheese frosting. Delicious!

The overall outing was great, even if it was a bit short. I had fun and I believe everyone else did as well. Now, onto the pictures!

(Side Note: Some of them aren't that great quality wise, because when I took them I was also walking around kind of at the same time and some were taken spontaneously. Just a heads up!)















Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope to see you back here again very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post!!
    Merry Christmas ♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry bleated Christmas! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute post and hope you had a wonderful Christmas hun! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a magical Christmas as well! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I hope you had a magical Christmas as well! :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top