A Rainy Day | Blogmas Day Two

Source

Hey!

So today I thought I would write you a blog post from my school's library, I will admit this isn't the first time I have done this and it probably won't be the last. But as I am sitting here in this super comfy, wheely library chair I thought I would do so.





I don't really know what to talk about, if I'm going to be honest. I feel like because I vlog so much that I don't really need to blog, even though I really want to because I love writing and taking pictures and putting those two things together can create something that is really special.

Any who...

So you're probably wondering why I have titled this post A Rainy Day, well it's because from where I am sat right now I can see the outside of the school and the weather ain't looking too bright. It;s actually really dark and foggy... looks like it's going to rain. The weather here in Washington hasn't been the best recently. A few (or a couple, i can't remember...) of weeks ago people were losing power. And I was one of them. Which is really annoying when it comes to trying to get your videos up to YouTube because you can't really do that without WiFi.

Oh I also wanted to mention some of my goals for this blog... and I think that know would be a great time to do so....

Goals

  • Put up more of your own pictures. (I used to be really good at this but because I haven't had a lot of time for picture taking my blog has had to come to me borrowing pictures from others! I always source though!)
  • Write more posts more often (pretty explanatory really..)
  • And last but not least.... Have fun! (Not that i'm not already, but I thought I would just throw that one in there for good measure!) 
That's going to be all for today my wonderful readers! If you'd like to catch up on what my daily life has been like then feel free to click...... HERE 

Thank you for reading today's post and I hope to see you back here tomorrow! 

Aimee :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, love it !! xx

    http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That really means a lot to me. I also think that you have a great blog. :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top