By The Sea



Hello!

Today I took a trip out along with my family to the beach!

It was another short trip but I had a ton of fun nevertheless. And I also managed to snag a few pictures of my little outing as well.




So here they are for you...










Sorry about this post being so short but as they say pictures speak a thousand words... or something like that.

What you don't see pictured is the arcade we all went to. The reason for that was that I was too busy gambling to take pictures. Honestly, some of those machine games are so addicting.

Overall I would say that I had a wonderful day. Especially when treated to some ice cream. Honestly, who can say no to ice cream??

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you again soon,

12 comments:

  1. The sea looks so stunning and so does the ice cream! You can't beat a trip to the sea and a tasty treat!

    Emma Xx
    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! The waves were going crazy on the day that I took those pictures. It was awesome!

      Delete
  3. The photos are amazing I hope you had a lovely time!
    http://lbellslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a great time. I always love visiting the sea. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos. The ice-cream looks delicious. I wish I lived closer to the sea!
    Happy New Year!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Being by the sea is awesome. It's a great place to go when you need some time to relax and think. :)

      Delete
  5. These pictures are stunning! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top