Day Out | Blogmas Day Eleven

source

Hello!

So today was a good day! I go to do some shopping with my grandmother and my mum, which was fun. I always enjoy shopping especially when I get to do it with other people. :)





I started out the day by waking up quite early. I am still getting over my jet-lag it usually takes a few days so hopefully it will be better soon.

The first place we stopped at was a store called John Lewis which has the most amazing home and furniture items ever. No joke, when/if I ever get married that's the first place I'm registering for items. So we went there first to look for some more last minute Christmas gifts. Then after looking around there for a bit we headed to a cellphone store called O2 where my grandma got her first and new smartphone. I am excited about helping her out with using it.

After my grandma got her new smartphone, I got a new sim card which is very useful to have because as of now I can now use my phone for calls and texts! :D

Then, after a lot of walking around, everyone was starting to feel hungry so we all headed to Marks and Spenser's to get a bite to eat.


As you can see I got an egg salad sandwich and some lemonade, which were both very yummy. Then after out main course we got some cake but I started eating it before I got a picture of it. I did, however get a picture of my grandmas latte though!


Doesn't it look amazing?

After lunch we all decided to go back to a few shops, buy a few more things, and then head home. That was pretty much my entire day. 

Now, I did vlog a bit today but I didn't get much footage so I'm going to officially start my vlogging tomorrow. Also I feel like I'm going to have a bit more time to edit and upload a video. I'll just have to wait and see. :)  

That's going to be all for today! 

I hope you've had a wonderful day and I hope to see you back here again tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top