Keeping a Journal and Tea Mugs | Blogamas Day Three

I'm loving my new snowman mug and sweater! 


Hello!

It seems I'm doing a pretty good job with keeping up with blogmas. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. :)





Anyway, today I thought I would talk about a Christmas/holiday things that I love.

First off I want to talk about my mug. Which I adore. Here is a picture of it....

Isn't it cute?
The thing is these past holiday seasons I haven't been able to afford little Christmas knickknacks because I haven't has anyway of earning money, other than babysitting. So now that I have a job I have been able to treat myself to a few Christmas goodies. Now onto the mug....

I love this mug, and not just because it's painted like a snowman. It's comfortable to hold and is very spacey in the inside, as in it holds a lot of liquid. This mug was hand painted and is very good quality. If you'd like to purchase one for yourself then you can right HERE

Now I would next talk about my sweater next but I don't remember where it come from. So I won't. It is pretty comfy though. 

There is something else that I would like to talk about though and that's my journal! 


I made a video on why I love journaling and how I was going to get back into it really soon, but I can't quite remember if I ever wrote a blog post about it. So I'm just going to talk a little it about it right now. 

I love to keep a journal because it is very similar to writing/keeping a blog. Except I get to decorate and do things with it that I can't do with a blog. I have kept journals for a little while now and everyone I have kept has been so much fun to do. I love it so much. 

That's pretty much everything for today! 

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back here tomorrow. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. omg this mug is the cutest thing ever! I think I need this in my life haha :) x

    Ana | Zoella Beauty Giveaway www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love mugs, I have a good sized collection and thought it was about time I buy a festive one. Thanks for checking out my blog, by the way! :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top