Packing! | Blogmas Day Nine

source

Hello!

So if you've ever met me then you would know that I am a horrible packer. When it comes to packing I am all over the place. My worst habit is that I tend to over-pack. And I don't even do it on purpose. It just usually happens some how.






However, as I was packing my suitcase for my trip today I took my usual over-packing habit into consideration and tried my best to stay well below the 50 pound weight rule... and guess what? I did! Which, if you can't tell, is very surprising for me. Now I'm not quite done packing yet as I thought I would take a break to write this post but hopefully when I'm done I'll still be under the weight rule... I'll keep you posted!

I also thought I would talk about some of the essentials that I usually take with me on the airplane in my carry on luggage. I did think about talking about what goes into my suitcase but then I would be talking about A LOT of things, so I'm just going to stick to the basics.

When I pack my carry on luggage I tend to cheat the system a little bit, because I am such a horrible packer. What I mean by this is I tend to take two carry on bags. A back pack and a handbag, which technically you're allowed to have, but eh, I feel like it's kind of cheating nonetheless.

In my backpack I tend to keep the following items...

source

Books. Which I take to read on the plane. Now I usually over-pack on books thinking I'll manage to get through more than wrong... You don't know how wrong I am about this. 


source

Slippers. Yep, the second thing that I usually like to take with me are slippers. In fact the pair of slippers that I am taking with me for this trip look almost exactly like the one's that are pictured. Now you may be wondering why I would bring slippers with me if they are provided. The answer is because mine are wayyy comfier. 

source


Laptop. I always bring my laptop with me on the airplane because of two different reasons. One, becasue I like to think that I'll end up using it at some point on the plane, which usually doesn't end up happening. And two, because I am way to afraid to put it into my suitcase with the fear of it getting lost. Yep, I am a bit of a wimp. 

source

Phone. Pretty self explanatory really. 

source

Wallet & Money. Again, pretty self explanatory. 

source

And last but not least my camera! One for taking pictures and one for vlogging! 

Now, of course I also take other important things with me like my passport, hygienic items, and whatnot. But if I were to go through and tell you everything that I have packed... well I would probably have no time to finish packing and most likely miss my plane. I'm not kidding, I pack quite a bit. 

So I'm going to end this post here and go back to finish up my packing! Maybe if I have some time I may be able to write another post tonight! I hope so. :)

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back here again next time, 

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so adorable! And these photos!
    I think your blogmas is really unique xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I try to post my own photos as often as possible. In this post... Not so much. But I always credit back when I can. Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. Good luck on passing the weight rule.. I've been over before and it's just not fun! Happy Holidays :)
    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top