The Things I Love About Winter | Blogmas Day Twelve

source

Hello!

Today I felt like sharing some of my favorite things about winter with you as I love the winter and Christmas season!

So without further ado here are some of the things I absolutely love about winter...





Hot Chocolate


source

To start off this list I'm just going to spit it out there and say that I love hot chocolate for one of the most obvious reasons! That it's delicious! Even though I am lactose intolerant that doesn't stop me from having the odd mug or two of this warm chocolaty beverage. However when I'm not drinking hot chocolate I tend to either have a mug of chai tea or herbal tea in my had. What can I say? I love hot drinks! This hot beverage is the perfect addition to anyone one's wintery season. And of course you don't have to enjoy it only during the Christmas season. This is a beverage that can definitely be enjoyed year round.

Snow


source

Now I know that I've said it a million times already but honestly, how can someone not love snow? It's what basically brings magic to the festive season. I think that's all that needs to be said about snow.

Gingerbread Men


source

I don't know about you but I love gingerbread. It's the perfect pairing with any hot beverage of your choice. And it's definitely very festive as well! 


Fuzzy Socks

source

Two words. Fuzzy. Socks. How can one function during the winter time without the comfort of fuzzy socks caressing their feet? They can't. Well okay, they could but it certainly wouldn't be that enjoyable. Every year during the winter season I always make sure I have a pair or two of fuzzy socks on standby in case my feet need them. And even if there's no need for them I tend to still wear them anyway. I am obsessed and need some serious help. Also if anyone could tell me where I can get a pair of the socks that are pictured then that would be great! :)

Ice Skating


source

I'm just going to be honest here and say that as much as I love ice skating, I can't skate to save my life. I'm great at rollerblading but when it comes to ice skating... eh not so much. I think ice skating is a beautiful sport and definitely good to be enjoyed from the sidelines. 

So those are just a few things that I love about winter! I hope you enjoyed reading today's post and let me know some of the things that you love about winter too! 

Thanks for reading! And I hope to see you back here again tomorrow, 

8 comments:

  1. Great post,loved it! :)
    xoxo Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have a beautiful blog. I just had a quick look and I'm definitely going to go back and read some more! :)

      Delete
  2. I love these photos :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If only they were mine.. or that I could take photos as great as these one's... but alas, I'll just have to keep working on my photography skills!

      Delete
  3. Fuzzy socks are a MUST for me in the winter!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I think that, sock wise, I have more fuzzy socks than I do any other type... It's bad.

      Delete
  4. Craving some hot chocolate right now!!:)

    http://julymistake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I'm going to go and make myself a mug in just a second. Yummmm, hot chocolate!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top