Ugh | Blogmas Day Seven



Hello!

So I am kinda feeling stressed at the moment and I thought that sitting done and writing a blog post would help me clear my mind. I say stressed maybe I'm just overwhelmed I don't really know, but I do know that whatever I'm feeling is not very nice and I just need to relax and let it all out.





Usually I wouldn't write blog posts like this because I'm not usually one to talk about my feelings to the general public, I will admit that I do like to keep my rants and worries between my close family and friends but today I thought I would just give it a shot and let loose.

Currently I'm feeling like this:



And the reason that I am full off anxiety, stress, or just plain feeling overwhelmed is because of a few things that are currently happening in my life.

One of them being my trip which will be happening very soon. I have about 4 days before I fly away to the U.K and I haven't packed at all. I'm hoping that after I am done writing this blog post I will be able to do that. I'm not usually like this. Usually as soon as I hear about a vacation that I will indeed be going on I pack right away. But for some bizarre reason I haven't yet and I don't know why.

I also am a bit behind on writing blog posts which is making me somewhat anxious as well. I guess that because I am somewhat behind on things that need doing it's worrying me. Nothing to worry about though as all this stress will soon be over and I will be on holiday and relaxing. Or at least that's the hope.

Another thing that's causing me probably the most amount of ickyness is college. I've signed up for classes for next quarter and I have yet to pay for them. However if I don't pay for them in the allotted time slot I won't be able to go to them. Usually I wouldn't worry about this but things are a bit tight at the moment so I am. I'm trying not to worry about this too much as I am sure everything will be just fine. But it is weighing done on me for right now.

I honestly hate feeling like this. But it's important that I push through and just done what needs to be done as I know it will feel a lot better once all these things are sorted out.

Anyway, I should probably get to writing the next two blog posts as I am a bit behind and I really want to get caught up.

Please don't worry about me as well. I am honestly fine and I will be able to deal with everything on my plate. I just needed to let off some steam. I feel a lot better now.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back here again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know this is from a while ago and hopefully you had a lovely trip but just thought I'd say your blog is awesome! (as is your name haha!!) X

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top