Why I Love the Rain | Blogmas Day Eight

source

Hello!

So as some of you know I live in a very rainy state. Which means that I am constantly faced with having to deal with the wetness of rain. To some people this would be an absolute nightmare. Not to me though! I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to rain.





Yes I get that some people hate getting wet and I will agree with anyone that says that standing out in the rain for long amounts is one of their least favorite things but the rain isn't such a bad thing. As I like to make the best out of a possibly bad situation.

source
First of all rain gives you the excuse to wear rain boots and cute rain wear. I mean who doesn't want to dress up in rain boots (wellies) and dance around in puddles? I know I sure do.

source
Another thing that is great about the rain is that it can give you the perfect excuse you the prefect excuse to stay inside and drink tea or read a good book. Not only does it give you that nice and cozy feeling but it also is a great way to relax and just chill out.



The sound of rain is also extremely relaxing. I have fallen asleep countless times to the sound of rain snuggled under the warm blankets of my bed.

So those are just a few of the reasons why I love the rain.

Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope to see you back here again soon!

12 comments:

  1. I like the sound of rain when I'm inside and all cosy in bed, but I think that's the only time I like rain aha!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! When you've lived in the Pacific Northwest for as long as I have you get used to it pretty quickly. I can definitely understand why people don't like it though. :)

      Delete
  2. There's just something comforting about the rain, only when I'm indoors though haha ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yeah, the sound of a warm fire and the gently pour of rain outside are probably one of my favorite combos. :)

      Delete
  3. i don't really like the rain much but if i'm just staying indoors it can be quite peaceful :)

    avec danielle | holiday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when fluffy blankets, warm coco, and my favorite T.V. show are involved! I couldn't agree with you more. :)

      Delete
  4. Really enjoy reading your blog! Well done on the layout as well!
    tptmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog as well and I think that it's really cute! I also love the name of it. So creative! :)

      Delete
  5. I too definitely have a love/hate relationship with the rain! I do love wearing rain boots, especially colorful ones! I agree with you too about the sound of rain. There's nothing better then getting all cozy and listening to rain on a lazy sunday!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! There's just something about it that's really relaxing and cozy feeling. Also, you have really nice blog. I love it! :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top