Dear Future Self

source


Hello!

So awhile ago I posted a video on my YouTube channel called "Dear 25 Year Old Me". The video was basically a "letter" of sorts to my future self through means of video.





If you'd like to watch it you can check it out below:



I have been wondering about what I could write about for a little while and I came up with the idea of writing a letter to myself on my blog for future me. As I have a YouTube channel and a blog I thought it would be a cool thing to do both.

(Side Note: I just went to my YouTube channel and saw that the Dear 25 Year Old Me video was the last video I have made. So if you happen to watch my videos on my channel and are wondering why I haven't updated in so long then I just wanted to let you know that I will hopefully be back to making videos again soon! So don't fear because I haven't given it up! Not now, not ever. End of Side Note)

Now I was thinking about what age this letter could be also aged to 25 year old me since then it would correlate with my video. Also I have no idea what I said in the video, I've forgotten most of what I said so hopefully this letter will be a bit different to what I said in my video.

Alright... here I go....

source


Dear Future Aimee, 

Hello! 

To be honest I'm not really sure where to begin... I guess I could start out by saying that I hope you are well. :)

Right now as I write this it's raining outside. I (you) are currently living in Washington where it rains a load! But you'd know that because you're me... haha. Yeah, I bet you just cringed at that didn't you? I would have.

At the moment I (you) are still in college. God only knows where you are now. I'd love to be able to know. But alas I am in the past and you are in the future. What's the future like? If you ever write a response to this then you must explain. I'd love to know. :) 

Also are you still making videos? You better be as well as blogging and vlogging. I (you) know how much it means to us. If you're not though... then why not? 

Ummmm.... Oh! How' s life? I don't want to give you a load of questions because I know you already got a lot from past me in the video... that's really weird to say. Does that mean I'm the present me (you)? Well it won't be when you read this... Why is time so confusing? 

Speaking of time by the time you read this it will the year 2023. Ooooooo. That's really weird to think about...

Anyway I should go now. You have to meet up with Orla soon. She finishes class in two minutes! 

Okay! Love you, 

2016 Aimee. 


Yay! Now I have a letter for future me. The only thing that this means though is that I won't be able to read this blog post until 2023. :O

Also, if you have a message for future Aimee then post it down below. I'm sure she'll really appreciate a message. Even if it's a little one. :)

Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope to see you again soon,

1 comment:

  1. I really love this idea, it's simple yet personal gift to give yourself!
    P.S: You have a lovely blog.

    Nicole | A Little Yellow Bug

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top