Hello 2016!

source

Hello and Happy 2016!

So this is my first post of the year.

And I realize just how late I am.





The last post I wrote was the one where I talked about my visit to the seaside, which was awesome!

But since then I haven't a blog post. I was planning on writing one as the new year started but of course that obviously didn't happen. So here I am now, writing my first post of the year on the 8th of January!

Quite a bit has happened since my last post... Allow me to catch you up.... If you are interested of course.

I flew back from the U.K. and had awful jet lag. Which meant that I woke up somewhat earlier than I usually would have and then later on in the day would feel extremely tired. This happened for a few days. I also had to get caught up with the play I am currently in. I also have started my quarter at college which is going really well so far. I love the classes I have and the new campus I am at as well.

Everything is pretty great so far, except for the fact that I haven't had much free time recently. Which is why I'm really looking forward to this weekend as I will have some time to relax and and just kick back.

So yeah, that's going to be all for now!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I look forward to writing more blog posts for you in the future!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back here again soon,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee! I've just been having a look at your site. I love the professional look and we seem to have similar interests- would like to keep checking your blog :) I have just started blogging and I'm looking around for inspiration. I found you through Zoella's website. Check out my blog,if you are interested, nice to meet you ^_^
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top