The Struggle

source

Hello!

So lately I have been dealing with something that is very similar to what you may call writers block. And that thing is called bloggers block, where lately I have been struggling to come up with things to write about on my blog.... or at least that part of what I'm going through.




source


Let me explain more clearly...

Whenever I go out somewhere, whether it's on holiday, shopping, or just spending the day around town it's so easy to make a simple, yet fun blog post about my day. If I were to finish a book I was reading I would be able to make a review post about the book, or if I were to bake/cook a recipe one day, I would be able to blog about it and share it with you here on my blog. It's when I don't do any of those things that's makes blogging hard.

If that makes any sense at all.

Usually when I don't do anything of those things I revert to blogging about things that I honestly don't want to really blog about. I start to make blog posts about lists of various sorts of things, Q&A's, and sometimes spare of the moment posts, and even though those posts I make aren't terrible ideas they aren't the best.

You see sometimes I have really good ideas for blog posts or YouTube videos that I think are really creative or would be really entertaining and fun to do. But I just don't know how to get those ideas from my brain to paper or into a video...

source


So there's that.

The other part of it is that right now I'm not that busy but there's a chance that I'm going to become busy, which worries me a bit. See before I went on my journey to the U.K. I was somewhat busy. I didn't ever feel like I had a free moment. Now I do have some free time but I am not sure how long that's going to last for and if I'll be able to blog as regularly as I am now.

So yeah. Just worrying about all that. I should be back to blogging normally on my next post!

Thanks for reading my blog post and I hope to see you back again soon.

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top