Q & A

source

Hello!

So today I wanted to write a blogpost. But as it's a Saturday and as I rarely do much except relax on Saturdays I had to come up with an easy blog post idea.





So todays blog post is going to be a Q & A! But you probably already guessed that because of the title... haha.

My hope is that you will get to know me a bit better and if you'd like to then go ahead and go and copy these questions and answer them in the comments or, if you'd like to, write up a Q&A post on your blog! :)

Questions: 

1) Whats your (full) name?

2) How old are you?

3) Whats your Birthday?

4) What starsign does that make it?
5) Whats your favourite colour?
6) Whats your lucky number?
7) Do you have any pets?
8) Where are you from?
9) How tall are you?
10) What shoe size are you?
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12) If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make?
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?
14) and what would your hero name be?
15) and what outfit would you wear?
16) What was your last dream about?
17) What would you do if you won the lottery?
18) Would you like to build/design your own house?
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?
20) What talents do you have?
21) Can you juggle?
22) Can you solve a rubix cube?
23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?
24) Are you psychic in any way?
25) Are you a good dancer?
26) Are you a good singer?
27) Are you a good cook?
28) Are you a good artist?
29) Are you a good listener?
30) Are you a good public speaker


1) Whats your (full) name?

 Aimee Budge 

2) How old are you?

18 years young!

3) Whats your Birthday?

The same (supposedly) as Shakespeare. Do you know which day that is? :O

4) What starsign does that make it?

Taurus! 

5) Whats your favourite colour?

It's really hard for me to choose just one color as there are so many amazing colors. So i'd have to go with rainbow... does that count?

6) Whats your lucky number?

23

7) Do you have any pets?

I do! I have one wonderful dog named Max (If you'd like to see pictures then feel free to check out my Instagram HERE) And two beautiful cats named Louie and Charlie. 

8) Where are you from?

I am from the U.K. :)

9) How tall are you?

Let's just say that I am a smol bean...

10) What shoe size are you?

 A good size. 

11) How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Haha... a lot. The funny thing is though they are all for different occasions so even though I have a fair amount of shoes I tend to wear only one to two pairs on a regular basis. Because the rest are for special  occasions. If that makes sense. 

12) If you were prime miniser/ruler of the world what laws would you make?

I am currently sitting hear thinking about my response to this question and in all honestly I'm not sure what to put as my answer.... I think I would make too many fun rules.... Yeah. 

13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

Because this question says "powers" I'm just going to go with all the powers. I mean, why not? That would be extremely fun. 

14) and what would your hero name be?

Ginger Spice! Or something like that....

15) and what outfit would you wear?
Probably something like one of these.... 

source





16) What was your last dream about?

I actually don't remember what my last dream was...

17) What would you do if you won the lottery?

Probably keep half and then donate the other half to a good cause. 


18) Would you like to build/design your own house?

I would love to design my house... building not so much I'll leave that to the professionals. I have thought about this before and if I was given the chance then definitely yes to designing. 

19) Which form of public transport do you prefer?

Driving!

20) What talents do you have?

I am a fairly good singer.. and I can bake well. I love baking :)

21) Can you juggle?

Hahahahahahaha. No. 

22) Can you solve a rubix cube?

I feel like I would be able to if I was given enough time. 

23) Do you have a cherished childhood teddybear?

I do! She's a bear that I made when I was younger at Build-A-Bear. Her name is Cuddles (I know) and this is what she looks like....



24) Are you psychic in any way?

I have seen things happen before they've actually happened... so maybe a little bit. 

25) Are you a good dancer?

Fairly good. 

26) Are you a good singer?

I would say so. I hope to one day post a video of me singing. I think that that would be fun to do. 

27) Are you a good cook?

Not to brag... but yes I would say I am. I love food. 

28) Are you a good artist?
It depends if we're talking drawing or acting or whatnot. I can't draw for toffee but I can act quite well. 

29) Are you a good listener?

I would say so. When it comes to listening to my friends about they're problems or concerns or whatnot I am always there for them and take time to listen and help them out. 

30) Are you a good public speaker

Yeah. I act so I don't have stage freight and I can keep calm in front of a crowd. 


So that ends my Q & A. I hoped you enjoyed it! 

Thanks for reading my blog post and if you have any questions for me leave them in the comments section and I will answer them in my next blog post. :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love your choice of superhero outfits aha! Would love to see a video on you singing as well, you shou definitely post one?

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I will definitely try too as soon as I have a free moment. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this Q&A! Your answers are all really good!
    Lola x
    blogsbylola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like doing Q&A's even though they can be time consuming!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top