Romeo & Juliet

source

Hello!

This post is hopefully going to be the be the beginning of many blog posts like this one.

As some of you know I love theater, and if you didn't know before you definitely know now! Part of why I love theater is because I love getting to act and express myself as different characters and the other part is because I love to perform. Because of  this I have been in a handful of different plays. I have met so many awesome and wonderful people through the different casts that I have been apart of.




The play that I am currently in is called Romeo & Juliet. And rehearsals so far have been a lot of fun. Unfortunately they will soon becoming to an end and real performances will be starting. Which is both sad and exciting! As I am going to miss seeing everyone in the cast as daily as I do and yet I can't for people to see the amazing show that everyone who is in the cast and crew has worked so hard on.

So because the rehearsals are coming to a close I thought I would talk about some of the rehearsals and how amazing it's been to be apart of this production.

(Warning: This "review" of sorts is going to be somewhat biased. I can't help it. It just is.)

First of all I want to talk about the cast. Every single person in this production of Romeo & Juliet is so talented. I am so happy to be apart of a cast where everyone is so kind and welcoming. And it's always nice to act alongside people who enjoy acting just as much as you do! It just makes it all the , better. To be honest, I am someone who can sometimes be quite shy  when you first meet me so coming out of my shell can be a bit difficult at times, but being apart of a cast like this where everyone is really nice definitely helps. Another thing I love about this cast is how supportive we are of one another. At the end of a long night of rehearsals there's nothing better than a fellow cast/crew member saying you did a good job that night. It's a wonderful feeling. So if you are one of the many amazing cast members reading this right now I just want you to know that I really appreciate you and it means a lot to me that I could do this play alongside you. :)

Secondly, i'd like to talk about the set and costumes for this play. It's beautiful. They're beautiful. I mean what more is there to say?

Thirdly, and last but not least, I wanted to say a special thank you to the amazing director of this play. (I know what you're possibly thinking...what a brownnoser) but it's true. This production wouldn't be as awesome as it is with the talented director that it has. So thank you, to one heck of a director!

(If you're reading this, have come from my Facebook link, and are thinking of coming to see Romeo & Juliet, I strongly recommend that you do because it will definitely be worth your while!)

Overall, I've loved working with everyone, getting to dance, and just having an overload of fun. :)

Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope to see you again soon,

2 comments:

  1. Aimee it has been such a pleasure to get to know you and work with you. You are amazing. Thank you for the wonderful blog post. I look forward to our time together during the run of the play and the next opportunity to work with you. You are so right. This is an amazing cast, crew, and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless I love this post you talking about it with so much passion! I love R&J who doesn't! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top