Adventures from Under the Sea


Hello!

How have you been? Since my previous blog post, quite a bit has happened. And I have been meaning to keep this blog updated with all the happenings of my life but I've just been SO busy. So I apologize for that.

Anyway, now that I have gotten that out of the way I would like to get into the details about everything that has gone on since my last post. So sit down, relax, grab a cup of tea, or even a blanket, and make yourself cozy as I tell you about these past few weeks....




As you may already know, from my last blog post, I was cast into the production The Little Mermaid. Which I was and still am thrilled about. The Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney movie when I was younger, and still is in my top three. I loved this movie when I was younger for a few different reasons. The first was, well because Ariel was a freaking mermaid! Like, how cool is that? The second reason was because at the time she was the only Disney princess with red hair and therefore I felt like I could relate to her a bit more than the other princesses. And the third reason was because I loved swimming, always have and always will, and what better princess to admire than that who is a mermaid?

So yeah. Being in this play and having fun during rehearsals has been awesome.

The play just opened up last weekend and so far things are going wonderfully.

Rehearsals, as I mentioned above, have been awesome as well. I have loved getting to know all the people in the cast. As when I accepted my part in the ensemble in the cast, I didn't realize that no one I knew was in the cast. So getting to know new people has been so much fun.

Now you may be wondering what my a few of my roles in the ensemble are... Well if you are here are some wonderful pictures...





So my theater life has been wonderful! I look forward to continuing on with the show.

Now onto my school life....

There isn't a whole lot to say on this topic except for that I am doing quite well in my classes as well as the fact that I am also enjoying my classes. So yeah, for once in my life I am actually enjoying going to my classes. :)

I also wanted to mention that because the show has now opened there will be no more rehearsals! Which is good because it means that now I will have more time to work on videos for my channel. So if you happen to watch videos that are posted on there keep an eye out for some future videos!

I believe that that's about it!

Thank you for reading today's post and I hope to see you back here again soon,

1 comment:

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top