A Sunny Summer Day



Hello!

So today I had a lazy day. I love having days where I can just relax and catch up on things that I may be behind on. It's really nice to relax and just chill.




However, usually when I have days like this I don't do a whole lot, apart from the relaxing and the
catching up on things. This means that I don't really have a reason to take pictures of anything. But as I love taking and using pictures on my blog so I knew I had to do something... So I came up with the idea to use pictures of flowers and show you just how amazing it is to live in the Pacific Northwest.

So without further ado here are some pictures of what it is like!









Living in this area is really nice. Everywhere I go I am surrounded by trees, beautiful flowers (I love flowers), and the view of the mountains. I have lived in many different places but the Pacific Northwest has to be one of the most beautiful. Although, I will admit I have lived here for quite a while and I am looking forward to (hopefully) moving soon, I would love to travel the world.

I hope you enjoyed today's post! I hope it wasn't too boring.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you back here again soon,

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!

    Jess x
    indulgentrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love taking pictures. I'm happy that you think they turned out well. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy that they turned out nicely. :)

      Delete
  3. The photos are so pretty! I definatly want to visit the Pacific Northwest one day!
    -xoxo
    girlxoxo21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful place to live. I hope you are able to!

      Delete
  4. What beautiful flowers! And what beautiful pictures. Lovely post. XX
    www.sopherina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Flowers are one of my favorite things to photograph. :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos, cute blog!

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a wonderful blog as well! :)

      Delete
  6. These pictures are beautiful :-) I hope you had a wonderful day!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad they turned out as well as they did. :)

      Delete
  7. Ahhh lazy days are the best!!! Sounds like such a nice relaxing time and those photos are very pretty!!! :)

    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top