Visiting The Beach

Hello!

Today I decided to take a trip down to the beach. I love going to the beach. I have been to many different kinds of beaches before. My favorite kind of beaches are sandy beaches. I could walk along them for hours on end.




However, finding sandy beaches in Washington can be somewhat difficult as almost all the beaches that I have been to in Washington have been pretty rocky. Oregon is usually a good place to go to for sandy beaches!

Anyway, whilst I was at the beach I decided to take some pictures and share them with you!

So here I go!

Whilst at the beach I saw some people kayaking along in the water. It really made me want to jump into my kayak and take a paddle for myself. 


Can you see the crab? 









These types of shells have to be one of my favorites! 









And those were some pictures that basically sum up my adventure. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I hope to see you back here again soon! 

Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top