A Fun 4th Of July!




Hello!

So this post is slightly late as I was planning to have it up a few days but as you can see that obviously didn't end up happening, story of my life.

Anyhow, I'm really happy I could get this post up today. Better late than never, right?

So let's start this post!



I actually had two 4th of July celebrations this year. One on the third of July and another on the fourth.

The first one, on the third, was held at my house. Basically some family friends were invited over for dinner and to hang out with my family to watch fireworks later.

The third of July was really fun. Nothing really eventful happened. But it was nice to get to spend time with my family and friends.

Here are some pictures from watching the fireworks that night!









Then on the fourth of July my family and I headed to a family friend's house to watch some more fireworks and eat even more food. That night was also a good one. I ended up catching up with some old friends who were also invited. It was great! And by the end of the night I was exhausted. 

And that was basically my third and fourth of July in a nutshell. I really wish more had happened so that this post would be a bit more exciting but oh well. 

Thank you for reading this post and I look forward to seeing you again soon! 

See you on the internet,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top