Happy Second Birthday, Blog!

source


Salutations my dear reader! (What? I wanted to try something different... there should be no judgement here.)

So this morning as I was aimlessly scrolling through my news-feed on Facebook, as one does, I got one of those memories notifications that let's you look back at your past posts on Facebook.
Now sometimes I find these things to be rather annoying as what I usually get to look back on is either VERY cringe-worthy or just not that exciting at all. However, today when I decided to click on that little notification I was given a little surprise. I saw that I had posted my very first blog post two years ago today, which means...

Today is my blogs birthday! It's finally two years old.




source
Man, time has gone by quickly!

I have to admit that I haven't been the best blogger these past two years, as I've had trouble keeping up with regular posts and didn't even remember to write a "happy first birthday blog post", but like I have mentioned before I plan on improving!

These past two years when I have blogged however have been awesome. I love getting to sit down wrapped in a blanket with a nice cup tea while writing a blog post. Getting to write posts for people who love to read them has been and will continue to be one of the best things in my life.

So that's that! Thank you for taking the time to read this post. It means so much to me that there are people out there who genuinely care about what I have to say and write about. Here's to many more years!

Oh and one last gif of a cake because I thought that this one was really nice and I love gifs of food....

source


Thank you again for reading this blog post and I hope to see you back here again soon!

See you on the internet,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top