The Thoughts On My Mind

Source


Hello!

For today's post I wanted to just let loose and talk/rant about a few things that have been going on in my head lately and also update you on what's been going on in my life. So if you don't happen to be interested in reading about these things then please feel free to skip this post as I would hate to bore you to death with things that you aren't interested in. However, if you are still here and interested in seeing what this post is all about, then please relax, make yourself comfortable, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy (I hope) reading along to this blog post.




To begin this post I want to rewind back to a couple hours ago today. Earlier today I decided to clean up my blog, as one does when they want to organize and neaten up their blog, and one of the things I decided to do was add labels to all of my blog posts. I was hoping, that in doing this it would make it easier for other people who read my blog, as well as me to find older blog posts and to help keep my posts organized. To do this it meant that I would have to go wayyyy back to the very beginning of my blog, which meant going through my old blog posts, or at least skimming through some of the one's that I wanted to read. Which is all fine and dandy. However, as I was skimming through some of my older posts I realized something. I was loving how much detail and effort was put into each and every post that I read. That's not to say that I don't put much thought or effort in blog posts that I write now but I definitely don't put AS MUCH thought into them.

The main reason for this?

Well... it's because of my lack of time. Or at least I like to tell myself that. It's also because of my laziness. Which I hate to admit because that is one of my worst qualities but I will admit because I do want to be more open with you on here and I think that in admitting that I sometimes can be lazy; it will help me to become less lazy. If that makes any sense at all? I hope it does.

Time is somewhat of factor, though. Now that I am at college it can be hard to keep up to date with everything. I would love to be super active with my blog, YouTube channel, and my other social media. But it's hard, especially with all the school work that I get and the time that has to go into making each assignment the best it can be. Which is why I am trying my best to keep as active as I can with this blog and everything else. I love having an outlet when I can express myself and be creative! It's awesome. As well as being up to date with my social media I also want to start giving as much thought and effort into every blog post I do, as readers of my blog you deserve to get a blog post that has effort and thought that's been put into it. And I respect that, which is another reason as to why I am looking to improve my posts. Those are my goals and I am looking to stick to them.  :)

And as far as the laziness goes... I'm working on it. It's hard to break old habits but it's definitely something that I am willing to do. Maybe Pokemon Go will help with that...

So now that I got that rant out the way... I would like to share some exciting news! I was called earlier today for a work interview! I won't go into detail too much about what it's for or about but just know that I am really excited and I have my hopes up that things will go well. :)

I have also been trying, notice I said trying, to vlog more. I have been attempting vlogs but so far each vlog I have done just doesn't seem that great, well it's that or I stop logging halfway through my day and then loose track of time.... Yeah. So my goal for that is to just keep vlogging and hopefully improve with every vlog that I make. So lookout for a new vlog at some point tomorrow because there will be one!

I have also started my online classes which are going extremely well. I'm loving taking online classes, why didn't I think about doing it before? I really don't know...

And apart from all of that nothing else exciting is really happening. Same old same old.

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed reading it and that it wasn't too much. I love writing long blog posts so if you enjoyed this sort of post please let me know and I'll be sure to write more like this!

Thank you again for reading and I hope to see you back here again sometime soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top