Time Between Us | Book Review



Hello!

Guess what? It's time for another book review! I finished reading my last book the other day so I thought I would go ahead and make another book review post. Don't worry though my next blog post won't be a book review post. I do plan on mixing it up a bit on my blog. :)

So let's get started then!




The book that I will be reviewing today is called Time Between Us written by Tamara Ireland Stone. The genre of this story is romance, fiction, and a tiny bit of science fiction.

Here is what my copy of the book looks like:



I got this book during a summer that I visited the UK. Which is why I think the cover would be different to if I had bought it in the US.

Okay! Let's start with a spoiler free overview!

Overview

This book is about a girl named Anna, who is sixteen years old and who lives in Chicago in 1995. Anna lives the pretty average sixteen year old girl life. She enjoys running, has a few close friends, and goes to high school. One day her paths cross with a boy named Bennett who's from 2012. And things get... well they get interesting.
I don't want to spoil anything but with trying to describe this book and give it an overview it's actually kind of difficult. So that's all I'm going to say. If you are interested in a little bit more info then on the picture above there's a small into to the story. :)

Thoughts and Opinions

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was a really enjoyable and relaxing read. Anna is definitely a character that is relatable to and Bennett is in some ways as well. I thought that the story-line was good and I liked the pacing of the story, it didn't feel too rushed or too slow.

Other Things

I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a nice and easy read. And to anyone who enjoys a bit of romance and likes things like time travel. This was actually my second time reading this book as I loved it so much I decided to read it again.

So that's about it!

I hope you enjoyed this book review! And as I said before I will be back to my "normal" blog posts very soon. Hopefully I'll be able to post one tomorrow! We'll see. :)

Thanks for reading this post and I hope to see you back here again soon,

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! You have a really good blog! I have just started mine and I would appreciate it if you could check it out:) it is https://justletlife.blogspot.no Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check yours out as well. I love visiting other peoples blogs. It's so interesting to see different peoples thoughts and opinions. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great book! Sounds like it would be really interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a great read! And I found out the other day that there is a sequel to it. I am going to try to get that book read as quickly as possible. I heard it's just as good as the first one! :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top