I've Missed This

source
Heya!

I'm back! And for good this time.




So as you probably have realized I have been extremely quiet on almost on social media over the past summer. Especially on my blog (here) and my YouTube channel. During the summer I was taking summer classes, they were online so I thought that they would be easier to manage alongside updating my social media but that unfortunately wasn't the case. Along with being somewhat busy with school I also felt like I was lacking motivation to make videos or blogs posts. It was a horrible feeling.

So now that things have slowed down somewhat and that I have some extra time to use up during my days, I have decided to come back to what I love doing, which is blogging and making YouTube videos, and stick with it for as long as I possibly can. Which is hopefully for a while. :)

Being able to sit down and write a blog post or chat it up in a video is a wonderful way for me to connect with people, and I love being able to do that.

So here's to continuing my blog and for hopefully many more posts!

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you here again soon,

2 comments:

  1. Love this post.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really looking forward to getting back into my blogging. :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top