Autumn

source
Hello!

So in my last post I wrote that I would be coming back to my blog and trying my best to keep it up to date alongside my YouTube channel. Well here I am! I am so excited to get back into writing and creating wonderful posts for you.

Now that I have finally found some time to start posting again I wanted to talk about something that most people around the globe are experiencing, and what that would be is Fall, or as some call it the season of Autumn.




Now there are many things I absolutely love about this season like being able to drink hot chocolate to my hearts content and not get judged for it. Because, and lets be honest here, I'm sure it's not a typical thing to be drinking hot chocolate during the summer. Although, if that's what you do, then hey, this is not a judgmental space and you're free to do you.

source

Another thing about Autumn that I absolutely love is the color of the leaves changing. They are such a beautiful color around this time of year.

source

And one other thing I really enjoy about Autumn, is the excuse to stay inside and read books whilst cuddling under a cozy blanket.

source

Those are just a few of the reasons I enjoy this season. Let me know if you love Autumn too! Or if you don't what is your favorite season and why? I am very curious to know. :)

Now in this post I also wanted to talk about what I plan to do to keep this blog alive and running, as some might say.

So here I go!

My plan is to do at least one blog post per day, some days I may do more than one. However, that really all depends on how busy I am. But I am going to try my best to make it so I have at least one post per day. The type of post will depend on my day. It may be a post about things I love, maybe a book review, or maybe a blog about my day or whatnot. If this blog were to have a theme I would say it would definitely be something along the lines of a lifestyle blog. Because I like to post about a little bit of everything here. Also, it's true that some posts may be longer than others, but I plan to do my best to make each and every blog post worth a read. :)
The same applies to my YouTube channel videos, on both channels.

So now that I could get that explanation is out of the way I hope you're having a wonderful year so far. I hope that things are going well for you. For me personally, things are going great. I am progressing well throughout this quarter of college and look forward to continuing on. :)

Thanks for reading today's post. It means a lot to have you as a reader, and I do mean that.

I hope to see you back here again soon,

2 comments:

  1. i love reading your posts <3
    chitchatr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I guess that's a good thing because I love writing posts. :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top